What is the meaning of co insurance? Privacy Policy | Contact |

What is the meaning of co insurance?

BBBOnLine Reliability Seal

Home - Consumer Resources - FAQs - FAQs on Health Insurance - What is the meaning of co insurance?

Find Local Doctors & Health Plans : Enter ZIP Code...

Your ZIP Code

Types of Health Plan

Your E-mail ID

[Optional and Compliant to Federal Laws]

What is the meaning of co insurance?

What is the meaning of co insurance?

Co insurance is a term you will face very frequently regarding insurance. It is a certain percentage of the costs that you have to pay. The most common percentage of co insurance the company expects you to pay is 20% of the total costs incurred. The rest i.e. 80% is paid by the company.

What is the meaning of co insurance? CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT FREE MEDICAL INSURANCE QUOTES


Home     Contact Us     Privacy Policy     Our Edge     Disclaimer     Site Map     More Resources

Copyright 2003-2019 QuickHealthInsurance.com Group, Inc. [Protected under U.S. Copyright TX5-874-987 & Several Pending Patents]

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape.